IFC Markets is urgently seeking to employ an experienced SEO specialist.
– Improve the company’s organic search results;
– Implement on-page SEO optimization (content, internal linking, code optimization etc.);
– Implement off-page SEO optimization;
– Develop and realize link building tips, strategies, and techniques;
– Perform ongoing link analysis and keyword research;
– Work effectively with SEO tools, Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Console, etc;
– Keep up-to-date of the latest SEO strategies, tactics, algorithm changes, ads updates;
– Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– At least 3 years of experience in SEO, content marketing;
– Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
– In-depth experience with website analytics tools: Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Console, WebTrends, Webmaster, etc.;
– Knowledge of internet marketing, social networking, and WordPress;
– Functional understanding of HTML and CSS;
– Solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO;
– Knowledge of English language;
– Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their Resumes to [email protected]
Please indicate “SEO specialist” in the subject line of the e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About IFC Markets
IFC Markets is a subdivision of the IFCM Group. Its activity is connected with development and execution of different projects in the area of financial technologies.Programming and cunsluting subdivision of company is operating in Armenia starting from 2012.
IFC Markets is an International Financial company providing services in trading currency pairs, precious metals, Index CFDs, Stock CFDs, Commodity CFDs.
In addition, IFC Markets has launched an innovative trading method GeWorko, through which it is possible to create personal composite instruments (PCI) in the trading-analytic platform NetTradeX and instantly obtain their price history.
The most important feature that distinguishes IFC Markets from other companies is the provision of its own new-generation trading-platform NetTradeX. This program is the result of several years work of highly-qualified programmers of the NetTradeX Company, also included in the group
The main goal of IFC Markets is to provide clients with top-level services, including: trade without request, no matter what volume of trade you are performing, instant execution of all kinds of orders, low spreads, contact capability within a few minutes from any part of the world, and 24-hour tech support. IFC Markets is currently involved in creating of subsidiary branches in different regions and countries worldwide.
The company is incorporated in the British Virgin Islands with registration number № 669838 and conforms to all internationally accepted standards for offering brokerage and financial services.
Please read more visiting www.ifcmarkets.com .