We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX designer to join our company.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience which makes your role extremely important for our success in ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Plan and implement new designs
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Determine information architecture
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Create Interface design (including assets, icons and etc.)
- Analyze, optimize, and simplify workflows
- Previous working experience as a UI/UX Designer for min 1 years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Intuitive mind for good user experience
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, PowerPoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Familiar with new UI trends
Please, submit your CV in English and PDF format to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com